[contact-form-7 id=”9035″ title=”test”]
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Fears | Nachawati Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- Transmitting or receiving information contained on this website or communicating with us in any way via this website does not create an attorney-client relationship with us or impose any other obligation on us. Information communicated to us in the absence of an attorney-client relationship is not privileged. Please do not send us any confidential or sensitive information unless and until you have first talked to one of our attorneys and we have entered into a written agreement letter that establishes an attorney-client relationship with us.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. This includes but is not limited to the graphics, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Site. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this Site from another Web Site or document without Fears | Nachawati, PLLC’s prior written consent.
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The Fears | Nachawati, PLLC website does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of such linked materials. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- This site and its content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Fears | Nachawati, PLLC does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person’s or entity’s viewing of the Site in any jurisdiction where the Site does not comply with all the laws and ethical requirements of that jurisdiction. Unless otherwise noted, attorneys are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Attorneys listed on this website are admitted to practice only in the jurisdictions and courts noted on their individual biographies.
- You may not under any circumstance take any action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Site.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.