As a trial attorney with Fears | Nachawati, Steven focuses his practice exclusively on the representation of individuals and families harmed by unsafe practices and products. He has vast experience representing clients in cases involving exposures to toxic substances like asbestos, defective drugs and medical devices, car and commercial truck accidents, workplace injuries, firearms, animal attacks, premises liability, civil rights violations, as well as cases involving sexual assault and abuse and institutional concealment. Steven has tried cases and obtained recoveries for clients in state and federal courts across the United States. Steven has repeatedly been named to the Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, an honor achieved by fewer than 3% of Texas lawyers, the Top Rated Lawyer, and The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, and holds the highest AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell for his ongoing and significant accomplishments in his field of practice. Additionally, Steven is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, and the Dallas Bar Association. When not practicing law, Steven enjoys engaging in outdoor activities, traveling and scuba-diving, lifting weights, volunteering, and helping mentor law students and young lawyers in Dallas.
- State Bar of Texas
- Bar of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Assocation
- Texas Trial Lawyers Assocation
- American Association for Justice
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, LL.M. (Taxation)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, B.A.