Recent Xarelto Study Reveals Drug Manufacturer Agenda to Minimize Reports of Deaths and Injuries
Jasnssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. published a recent study on the safety of Xarelto, where the drug manufacturer attempted to minimize the injuries and uncontrolled bleeding that Xarelto patients are suffering globally. Over 45,000 patients participated in the study. Janssen and the marketing firm that assisted with the study concluded that almost 3 out of 100 Xarelto patients experienced major bleeding. Our reports show that the issues with bleeding hemorrhaging, stroke, and death are critical, and should not be understated.
Just this week, we have heard from the following individuals regarding their personal struggles after taking Xarelto. Even worse, we hear daily from the loved ones of former Xarelto patients who lost their battle with uncontrolled bleeding and died after taking the blood thinner.
The top five most recent reports include:</>
- A Louisiana woman who took Xarelto 6 months, and then she began uncontrollable bleeding from her rectum
- A California woman who had to be hospitalized from excessive bleeding after taking Xarelto
- A Texas man who developed blood in his urine and internal bleeding from Xarelto use
- A Wisconsin woman who died from internal bleeding after taking Xarelto
- A Texas woman who suffered from a stroke after taking Xarelto
Fears Nachawati’s Xarelto attorneys are studying, examining and investigating Xarelto claims on behalf of people and their families who may have been injured by the drug. Although no monetary amount can compensate for the loss of a loved one, a successful claim against the responsible parties will enable the victim’s family to cover any medical or final expenses, so that they may focus on the grieving process during this trying time. If you or a loved one experienced any side effects while taking Xarelto, contact our Xarelto lawyers to discuss the facts of your potential case. We are available by phone for a free consultation at +1.866.813.1662 or by email at email@example.com.