Fears Nachawati Attorneys Answer Your Questions about Zoloft
Has your family had to suffer the catastrophic side effects of Zoloft? As thousands of American families are learning, pregnant women who take Zoloft during their pregnancy inadvertently expose their unborn child to a variety of life-changing birth defects, including serious heart, lung, and neurological health issues. If you’re child was born with Zoloft-related birth defects, you probably have a lot of question. Your questions probably include:
– What types and amount of recovery can my family expect to receive?
– Will my recovery help my family provide for the costly medical care my child now requires?
– How long will my case remain in litigation?
– Will I have a chance to go to court?
– Will my case help other families avoid the difficulties that our family has had to deal with?
Fears Nachawati is prepared to answer these questions and many, many more. All you have to do is ask! The consultation with our expert attorneys is free, and the conversation could change your family’s life. To start down your road to justice, call us at 1.866.545.8364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re ready to fight for you!